Thank you for your interest in employment with the City, of Kingman. Our working environment fosters teamwork and focuses on customer service. City employees share a commitment to provide quality service to our community.
In addition to competitive wages, the City's extensive benefits include the following:
Bonus Program - performance bonus for "going the extra mile"
City paid premiums for employee medical, dental, vision and life insurance with City contribution for family coverage
City funded medical reimbursement benefits
Paid leave for:
- Starting at 15 days of vacation per year, graduating to 20 days 12 sick days per year
- 10 holidays per year
- Compensation for unused sick and vacation upon leaving employment
- City matching to AZ State Retirement System &Long Term Disability
- City matching to AZ Public Safety Retirement System
- City paid early retirement incentive
- 457 -deferred compensation maximizing retirement on pre-tax basis
- Roth IRA additional retirement solutions
Section 125 Flexible Benefit Program
City paid Employee Assistance Program - inclusive of family
Reimbursable education benefits and tuition reimbursement
Supplementary group insurance from various vendors
For more information, please contact Human Resources at 928-753-5561.
All applicants will be evaluated based on assessment of relevant training and experience. Qualified applicants best meeting the City's requirements will be invited to an interview.