KART Passenger Rules
The rules listed below are designed for the comfort and safety of our passengers.
Please observe the following:
- Transit vehicles will stop at the fixed route stops. Curb to Curb Service provides curb to curb from one location to another along the fixed routes.
- Transit operators cannot help passengers load and unload packages on the fixed routes. You are limited to the number of items you can carry on board in a single trip.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All items must be kept out of the aisles and away from exit doors.
- Eating, smoking or weapons are not allowed on the transit vehicles.
- Only water drinks are allowed and must have tight lids.
- Roller blades, skateboards, etc. cannot be ridden on the bus; they must be carried and held in the passenger’s lap or secured.
- Audio devices must have earphones.
- Do not engage in conversation with the driver while the bus is in motion.
- Transit vehicles are equipped with seatbelts & car seats and must be used while traveling on the transit vehicle.
- Shirts and shoes required.
- Service animals are welcome.
- The transit operator will have the authority to refuse service to persons who are intoxicated or disruptive or could cause a health issue.
- The comfort and safety of our passengers is our top priority.
KART is part of your city services, and as such, drivers are not allowed to accept tips.