Utility Billing Department Experiencing Technical Phone Difficulties
– Due to a large amount of phone calls to the Utility Billing Department, we are experiencing a large number of customers being “dropped” from the call-in queue. City Information Technology staff are working furiously to tackle this issue. We would like to alert customers to other ways they may pay their bills, while we work on fixes.
Utility customers may:
1. Drop off bill (Check only) in drop box at the City Office (310 North 4th St.) or UniSource (2498 Airway Ave.)
2. Pay bill in person at City Office (310 North 4th St.)
3. Pay electronically over phone, call (928) 753-8585 (option 1)
4. Sign up for online billing – helpful videos to walk customers through the process are located on the City’s website under Utility Billing: https://www.cityofkingman.gov/government/departments/finance/utility-billing/utility-payment-options
We apologize for the inconvenience, and staff is working as quickly as possible to fix the issue.