Joe Clos - Director
Gerry Delgado - Administrator
The mission of the City of Kingman Information Technology Department is to assist in the delivery of City services by managing and coordinating the use of information technology across the various City departments.
- Maintain, upgrade and replace phone, computing and networking components as needed
- Coordinate the use of common technologies between City departments
- Investigate new technological opportunities on behalf of the City
We are dedicated to delivering professional service in a courteous manner to every department at the City of Kingman and to all residents.
$3 Trash Pickup Starting October 7
The Kingman Clean City Commission and the Kingman Sanitation Department are pleased to announce the specially discounted, quarterly trash pickup for two weeks in October.
The Kingman Clean City Commission and the Kingman Sanitation Department are pleased to announce the specially discounted, quarterly trash pickup for two weeks in October. This special pickup is available to residential customers that are within the Kingman city limits only.
Starting October 7, 2019, city residents may contact the Kingman Water Department at (928) 753-5561 (option 1), or the Kingman Public Works Department at (928) 692-3115 to request an extra trash pickup for the discounted fee of $3. Any requests for special trash pickups prior to October 7, 2019, or after October 18, 2019, will be billed at the normal rate of $15 per five cubic yards.
Requests are limited to one special trash pickup, per residential property, and the sanitation service has to be activated.
Items that cannot be accepted in this special pickup include:
· Concrete, brick, dirt, rock or gravel
· Batteries, motor oil, paint, lawn or pool chemicals or other hazardous waste
· Refrigerators or air conditioners, unless cooling compressors or coils are removed