City Businesses REQUIRED to Follow Governor’s Executive Order
Until further notice, all bars, movie and stage theaters, indoor gyms, and fitness clubs in the City of Kingman, must close to the public immediately. All restaurants must prohibit on-site dining but may continue to provide pick-up, delivery, and drive-thru service. All restaurants should also be aware of the temporary modifications in the Executive Order related to the carry out of alcoholic beverages; businesses can view the State’s Department of Liquor Licensing and Control for direction on those provisions.
Governor Ducey issued Executive Order 2020-09 on Thursday, March 19, 2020, “limiting the operations of certain businesses to slow the spread of COVID-19.” The order mandates closing access to the public to certain establishments located in counties of the State with confirmed cases of COVID-19.
Cafeterias at nursing homes, hospitals, and similar facilities, as well as any soup kitchens that provide meals to the needy, are not subject to these restrictions and may continue normal operations, however, strict precautions to ensure social distancing (at least 6 feet between people) and appropriate hygiene are to be in place.
To help contain the spread of COVID-19 and other diseases spread through respiratory droplets, including the flu, health officials have issued the following recommendations:
· Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
· Refrain from touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
· Don’t make close contact with sick individuals.
· If you are sick, stay home.
· Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue away.
· Clean and disinfect objects that are frequently touched.
· If someone in your family tested positive for COVID-19, keep that entire household at home.
· Cancel or postpone mass gatherings of 10 or more people