Joe Clos - Director
Gerry Delgado - Administrator
The mission of the City of Kingman Information Technology Department is to assist in the delivery of City services by managing and coordinating the use of information technology across the various City departments.
- Maintain, upgrade and replace phone, computing and networking components as needed
- Coordinate the use of common technologies between City departments
- Investigate new technological opportunities on behalf of the City
We are dedicated to delivering professional service in a courteous manner to every department at the City of Kingman and to all residents.
City of Kingman Confirms First Positive COVID-19 Case
This is the Third Confirmed Positive COVID-19 Case within Mohave County.
Mohave County Department of Public Health (MCDPH) officials have confirmed the first positive test for COVID-19 in the Kingman area. The individual, an adult, is being treated in the hospital under strict isolation protocols. This is the third positive case within Mohave County, but the first within the City of Kingman; one confirmed in Lake Havasu City and one in Bullhead City. MCDPH will interview close contacts of the individual and recommend that each person monitor for symptoms and quarantine themselves for 14 days, based on the risk of exposure. City of Kingman team members and elected officials are working together and collaboratively with local and statewide officials to ensure the safety of public health. Because of patient confidentiality, their name and location will not be made public.
City of Kingman Mayor Jen Miles said, “With confirmed cases within our county and now city, each one of us are part of the team that can slow the spread of COVID-19. Everyone in our community should be following CDC guidelines and safeguards, so that lives can be saved.”
To help contain the spread of COVID-19 and other diseases spread through respiratory droplets, including the flu, health officials have issued the following recommendations:
· Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
· Refrain from touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
· Don’t make close contact with sick individuals.
· If you are sick, stay home.
· Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue away.
· Clean and disinfect objects that are frequently touched.
· If someone in your family tested positive for COVID-19, keep that entire household at home.
· Cancel or postpone mass gatherings of 10 or more people
For more information, visit https://www.cityofkingman.gov/government/advanced-components/covid-19-microsite