City Council Formal Meeting Taking Place Virtually
The City of Kingman is taking the necessary steps to protect City Council members, its residents, and city team members to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the community. As many cities around Arizona have proven successful, the City of Kingman is conducting the Tuesday, May 5, 2020, formal City Council meeting virtually. Meeting policy, and public comment guidelines are listed below:
· Per the ongoing guidelines from the federal government that no more than 10 people should be gathered in a room at the same time, no residents will be allowed in the Council Chambers.
· Residents can submit comments on any item on the May 5, 2020, City Council agenda before 9:00a.m. on Tuesday, May 5, 2020, by emailing email@example.com or dropping off handwritten comments at the Spring Street entrance of the Main City Complex.
· Please indicate the item number on the agenda you are commenting on. The emails/written statements will be provided to council in a pdf for them to review, and the list of names and topics that were submitted will be read. A copy of all submissions in their entirety will be attached to the minutes and made a part of public record.
· As in the past, residents can watch the Council meeting live streamed at youtube.com/cityofkingman or Cable Channel 4
· The May 5, 2020, meeting agenda can be found here: ww.cityofkingman.gov/government/agendas-minutes
We appreciate the community’s support of the temporary adjustment to our formal City Council meetings.