CLICK HERE for all posted solicitations, including the following:
- Requests for Information
All vendors need to register your company at our Vendor Registration page. Your registration will be complete once you respond to the system generated verification e-mail.
Interstate Trailer Land Sale- Kingman Airport
- Department:City Clerk
- Start Date:12/18/2019
- Close Date:01/02/2020 3:00 PM
CITY OF KINGMAN
NOTICE OF SALE
Notice is hereby given that on the 2nd day of January, 2020, at 3:00 P.M. in the City of Kingman Clerks Office, 310 N. 4th Street, Kingman, Arizona, the City of Kingman will offer for sale and will sell at public auction for cashier’s check or wire transfer to the highest bidder; the following described real property, to wit:
PARCEL IV-U-E-B at the Kingman Airport Industrial Park, described as:
Parcel IV-U-E-B, as depicted on the plat of Parcel IV-U-E-B, ID map number 2514, recorded August 16, 2005, as Reception No. 2005-089352, Records of Mohave County, Arizona situate in the Section 26, T. 22 N., R. 16 W., G. & S.R.M., in Mohave County, Arizona.
This parcel contains an area of 1.18 acres more or less.
All bidders must be pre-qualified in order to submit a conforming bid. Qualifications of bidders will be the exclusive responsibility of City of Kingman, and will require submission of an Application to Purchase/Lease Land, application fee and other documentation as deemed necessary no later than 3:00 P.M. (MST), Monday, December 30, 2019 Applications may be obtained by contacting Economic Development Manager, Bennett Bratley at 7000 Flightline Drive, Kingman, AZ 86401 or (928) 565-1416.
The minimum acceptable sale price of said property is a total of Forty Thousand ($40,000.00)
Said sale is upon the following conditions:
- Property is being sold AS IS and buyer has completed all desired due diligence with respect to the properties condition.All utility installation including but not limited to water, sewer, and electric are the sole responsibility of the successful bidder.
- The successful bidder must pay by cashier’s check or wire transfer, the minimum price set for said real property at the time of sale within seven (7) days from council approving the winning bid.
- The successful bidder shall commence construction of a fence around the subject property per Mohave County Zoning Ordinance section 37 .E.4 within one year of the date of the sale.
- The successful bidder shall commence construction of a minimum 5,000 sq. ft. building expansion within two years of the date of the sale on the subject property.
- The successful bidder shall employ at least at least ten (10) people within two years of the date of the sale on the subject property.
- To access Mohave County roadways an encroachment permit from the Mohave County Public Works department must be obtained prior to using that section of land to enter and egress the property.
- If any of the concrete material currently located on the property is disturbed, said material cannot be stored on site for a period greater than 6 months from the date in which the disturbance occurred.
- The successful bidder shall pay Three Thousand Dollars ($3,000.00) application fee to cover the costs associated with the land sale & public auction;
- The successful bidder hereby binds himself to all conditions and reservations noted herein and similarly binds his heirs, successors and assigns;
- Notwithstanding anything contained in any easements, dedication, rules, regulations, ordinances, resolutions or other instruments or documents, including, without limitation, the Covenants, Conditions and Restriction relating to the subject real property, and any amendments thereto, the successful bidder shall not use or be entitled to use for taxiing aircraft or moving aircraft, any roadways or right-of-ways designated as aircraft easements and located outside the operations area of the Kingman Airport.
- The City of Kingman shall retain the right of flight for the passage of aircraft in the airspace above the surface of the subject real property, together with the right to cause in the airspace such noise as may be inherent in the operation of aircraft, now known or hereafter used, for navigation of or flight in the airspace, and for the use of the airspace for landing on, taking off from, or operating on the Kingman Airport.
- The City of Kingman shall retain the right to restrict the erection of any structures or growth of natural objects to a height in excess of Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations Part 77, Safe, Efficient Use. and Preservation of the Navigable Air Space, requirements relating to the Kingman Airport to preclude a structure or object that would constitute an obstruction to air navigation as determined by the FAA. In the event this condition is breached, the City of Kingman, its successors and assignees, reserve the right to enter on the subject real property and to remove the offending structure or object, and to cut the offending natural growth, all of which shall be at the expense of the transferee, recipient, or grantee.
- The City of Kingman shall retain the right to prevent any use of the subject real property which would interfere with landing or departure of aircraft at the Kingman Airport, interfere with air navigation and communications facilities serving the Airport, or otherwise constitute an airport hazard.
- The subject real property shall not be used to create a potential for attracting birds and other wildlife that may pose a hazard to aircraft in accordance with current FAA guidance.
- The City of Kingman will exercise due diligence, to the extent possible, to assure that development on the subject real property is evaluated in accordance with Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations Part 77 requirements, that FAA Form 7460-1 Notice of Proposed Construction or Alteration, is submitted to the FAA, and an FAA determination is received before construction of future project commences.
- A breach of any of the foregoing conditions shall cause said property to revert to the City of Kingman, but only upon payment by the City of Kingman to the successful bidder of the fair market value of said property (the “FMV”), such FMV to be determined by appraisal paid for by the successful bidder and agreed upon by and between the City of Kingman and the successful bidder.
Any sale will be subject to the restrictions recorded in Book 1819 of Official Records, Page 962, as amended periodically.
Upon successful completion of the auction, the winning bid will be placed on the City Council agenda at the next available council meeting. The winning bid will be subject to the approval of the Kingman City Council. Information regarding the sale may be obtained from the Office of the City Clerk, 310 N. 4th Street, Kingman, Arizona
THE CITY OF KINGMAN
/s/ Jen Miles, Mayor
Published x2: December 22, 2019 & December 29, 2019