CLICK HERE for all posted solicitations, including the following:
- Requests for Information
All vendors need to register your company at our Vendor Registration page. Your registration will be complete once you respond to the system generated verification e-mail.
RFP - Simon Avenue Abatement Project
- Department:City Clerk
- Start Date:03/26/2020 8:13 AM
- Close Date:04/15/2020 3:00 PM
REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS [RFP]
FOR DEMOLITION ABATEMENT PROJECT
The City of Kingman hereinafter referred to as City, will accept bids from qualified firms or individuals with a B, KB1, KB2 or CR57 contractor’s license as issued by the Arizona Registrar of Contractors to perform the following services:
Description of property:
Address: 425 & 435 Simon Ave. Kingman, AZ 86401
APN: 305-18-588 & 305-18-589
Assessor Description: KINGMAN COUNTRY CLUB ADDITION UNIT 1 BLK 28 LOTS 26 & 27 and KINGMAN COUNTRY CLUB ADDITION UNIT 1 BLK 28 LOT 25
Completely demolish and remove all of the structures on the parcel, including all cement slabs, footings, foundations, and all miscellaneous building materials on site; The proposal shall include the City of Kingman $47 Demolition Permit fee, all taxes, permit fees required by other Authorities Having Jurisdiction [AHJ], and all dump & disposal fees. Any existing parcel perimeter fence separating private property shall be left in place and intact as it currently is and the demolition site shall be graded upon completion. The proposal shall include:
- Demolition & removal of all structures on both lots.
- A pre-demolition asbestos survey and notification to determine suspect PACM’s
- Leave the parcel surface free of all excavations, pits, holes and relatively level with adjacent lots.
- Remove all weeds, building materials, belongings, junk and debris from the property. To include any and all dead dry or dormant plant growth.
- The onsite wastewater system (septic) must be decommissioned per Mohave County Development Services APP Regulations.
- Any and all building materials or building contents may be salvaged by the authorized contractor.
Submit a written, dated proposal that include the scope of the work and complete fixed price to complete the project.
The winning bidder shall execute a City Contract and be issued a City Demolition Permit before the abatement work commences. To that end, the successful bidder shall submit all of the following nine documents for staff review; and after the COK staff approves all submitted documents, the successful bidder shall sign the City prepared contract and execute the Demolition permit.
- One completed COK Demolition Permit Application
- One completed COK Builder Information Sheet
- One signed COK NESHAP Acknowledgement letter
- One copy of the Contractor’s AZ DOR Bond Exemption Certificate [if bid > $50K]
- Proof of Arizona ROC Contractor’s license [B, KB1, KB2 or CR57]
- Copy of the Contractor’s Worker’s Comp Insurance Binder if applicable
- Copy of the Contractor’s Liability Insurance Binder ($1,000,000 min. CSL / $2,000,000 Agg.)
- Copy of the Contractor’s Pollution Liability Binder ($1,000,000 minimum)
- Proof of Current City of Kingman business license
The City of Kingman will accept sealed proposals from qualified firms at the office of Community Development at 310 North 4th Street, Kingman, AZ 86401, until 3:00 PM Local Time on April 15, 2020 (Wednesday). Proposals will be opened at that time. Any proposal received after 3:00 P.M. on the above stated date will be returned unopened.
Bidders may contact Kingman Fire Department’s Chris Young at (928) 753-8136 or Sean Osterman at (928) 753-8144 with any questions regarding this bid document.
Published 2x: 03/29/2020 & 04/05/2020