- Internet (link will be available March 2020)
The 2020 Census will ask:
- How many people are living or staying at your home on April 1, 2020
- Whether the home is owned or rented.
- About the sex of each person in your home.
- About the age of each person in your home.
- About the race of each person in your home.
- About whether a person in your home is of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin.
- About the relationship of each person in your home.
The Census Bureau will never ask you for:
- Your Social Security number.
- Money or donations.
- Anything on behalf of a political party.
- Your bank or credit card account numbers.
Frequently asked questions:What about my kids attending college April 1, 2020, or my parents who live in assisted living?
What is the Census –
Shape Kingman’s future – YOU COUNT!