Regularly Scheduled Meeting - Third Thursday of the month at 5:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers
The Kingman Clean City Commission, a Keep America Beautiful, Inc. affiliate, is dedicated to improving waste handling practices in the Kingman community. The Commission shall recommend waste and environmental policies to the City Council with the desire of following a common purpose.
1. Initiate, plan, direct and coordinate programs designed to result in a sustained reduction of litter in the Kingman community;
2. Enlist the cooperation of the citizens, government, business and industries to this end;
3. Review and make recommendations concerning the structure and enforcement of ordinances and regulations;
4. Encourage understanding of the importance of recycling to the overall system of waste management from education to provision of opportunities to recycle, to the purchase of recycled material;
5. Promote programs designed to assist and promote community beautification;
6. Periodically measure litter control and publicize the results; and
7. Generally strive to promote and maintain a clean community.
- Clarence "C" Russell - Chairman
- Kathy Bowman
- Sarah Ferry - Vice Chair
- Wayne Hollins
- Jennifer Buoncuore
- Teresa Woods
Council Liaison: Councilman Ken Watkins
Information regarding the Clean City Commission can be obtained from
Public Works Department
3700 E. Andy Devine Ave.
Kingman, Az 86401