Regularly Scheduled Meetings - Third Wednesday in February, May, August and November at 5:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers
A parks, recreation and aquatics commission was created to serve as an advisory group to the Common Council on parks, recreation and aquatics issues within the City.
1. Review and make recommendations on citizen requests for park, recreation and aquatics improvements.
2. Coordinate recreation activities and the use of City, County and School facilities for such activities.
3. Coordinate special interest activities such as Adult Basketball, Adult Volleyball, Youth Basketball, Youth Volleyball, Sports Camps, Aquatic and Health Safety Trainings, Fitness and Exercise, Trips and Excursions etc.
4. The promotion of recreation programs and activities.
5. Evaluate the need for and recommend to the Council improvements to City Parks, Recreation and Aquatic facilities.
- John Angleson
- Lee "Otis" Holloway
- Kyle Creager
- Brenda deHaan
- Corralyn Dunshie
- Sydney Bailey
- Jeremy Palmer
Council Liaison: Councilwoman SueAnn Mello Keener
Information regarding the Parks, Recreation and Aquatics Commission can be obtained from
Michael Meersman, Director
Parks & Recreation Department
3333 N Harrison St.
Kingman, AZ 86401