Kingman’s strategic location, workforce, land options, and a population base of over 33 million people within a 350-mile radius are a few of the major factors to consider when looking at your distribution company’s west coast expansion.
Ground transportation deliveries from Kingman can easily reach Southern Californian cities, Phoenix, Tucson, or Las Vegas on the same day.
Kingman is located on historic Route 66 and Interstate 40 one of the nation’s primary east/west corridors. US Highway 93, the future Interstate 11, will connect Mexico, the United States, and Canada.
Move your business to the Kingman region and discover benefits like:
- A workforce trained and experienced in Transportation distribution and logistics
- Easy access to California and western United States
- Low business costs and some of the lowest taxes in Arizona
- An industrial park with ready to go sites
- Programs that make it easy to connect with suppliers, business and workforce in the region
For more information on sites, programs and other incentives please call or email us Click Here.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017 included a program structured around the deferral, deduction, and elimination of capital gains taxes. This program was a by-partisan addition to the TCJA in an effort to spur private investments in areas designated by the states as opportunity zones. The Kingman Industrial Park is one of the zones that qualify under the program. For more information on Click Here.