Administers the Kingman General Plan, works with requests for amendments and updates to the General Plan. The General Plan is the guiding document for development decisions in the Kingman area. Planning and Zoning administers many ordinances and policies that support the objectives of the General Plan. These ordinances including the Zoning Ordinance, Subdivision Ordinance, Landscape Ordinance, various aspects of the Streets and Sidewalks Development Rules and Regulations, and the Minor Lot Split ordinance. Planning and Zoning also staffs the following Commissions: Planning Commission, Board of Adjustment, Historic Preservation Commission, and Clean City Commission. The general information phone number is 928-753-8130.
Planning and Zoning Commission
The Planning and Zoning Commission meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month. These meetings are held in the City Council Chambers located at 310 N 4th St.
- 2018 Planning and Zoning Annual Report
- 2017 Planning & Zoning Annual Report
- 2016 Planning & Zoning Annual Report
- 2015 Planning & Zoning Annual Report
- 2014 Planning & Zoning Annual Report
- 2013 Planning & Zoning Annual Report
- 2012 Planning & Zoning Annual Report
- 2011 Planning & Zoning Annual Report
- 2010 Planning & Zoning Annual Report