310 N Fourth St
Kingman, AZ 86401
Phone: (928) 753-5561
Fax: (928) 753-3544
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City, of Kingman. Our working environment fosters teamwork and focuses on customer service. City employees share a commitment to provide quality service to our community.
In addition to competitive wages, the City's extensive benefits include the following:
- Bonus Program - performance bonus for "going the extra mile"
- City paid premiums for employee medical, dental, vision and life insurance with City contribution for family coverage
- City funded medical reimbursement benefits
- Section 125 Flexible Benefit Program
- City paid Employee Assistance Program - inclusive of family
- Reimbursable education benefits and tuition reimbursement
- Supplementary group insurance from various vendors
Paid leave for:
- Starting at 15 days of vacation per year, graduating to 20 days 12 sick days per year
- 10 holidays per year
- Compensation for unused sick and vacation upon leaving employment
- City matching to AZ State Retirement System &Long Term Disability
- City matching to AZ Public Safety Retirement System
- City paid early retirement incentive
- 457 -deferred compensation maximizing retirement on pre-tax basis
- Roth IRA additional retirement solutions
For more information, please contact Human Resources at 928-753-5561.
All applicants will be evaluated based on assessment of relevant training and experience. Qualified applicants best meeting the City's requirements will be invited to an interview.