310 N Fourth St
Kingman, AZ 86401
Phone: (928) 753-5561
Fax: (928) 753-3544
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Kingman, Arizona. Our working environment fosters teamwork and focuses on customer service. City employees share a commitment to provide quality service to our community.
All applicants will be evaluated based on assessment of relevant training and experience. Qualified applicants best meeting the City’s requirements will be invited to an interview. The City of Kingman, AZ only accepts applications for open positions, that is, any position which has been announced and for which we are actively recruiting. General applications are not accepted.
Note Reference Examination: The City of Kingman reserves the right to consider the candidates who best overall meet the qualifications and suitability of the position in the succeeding examination processes: experience and training evaluation, testing and/or interviews. After an offer of employment has been made, the appointment may be subject to successful completion of a criminal background check and any other appropriate testing/evaluation commensurate with the offered position.
Note Reference American Disabilities Act: When advised, reasonable accommodations will be made in order for an “otherwise qualified applicant“ with a disability to participate in any phase of the recruitment process. The City of Kingman does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. EOE
Tips for Applicants
- Fill out your employment application legibly and with as much detail as possible.
- Resumes are accepted but unless stated otherwise all screening is done from the employment application.
- Make sure you read the entire job flyer. It will help you respond to the announcement completely.
- Be sure to include any supplemental information required; answer questions completely and make sure you list any required degrees or certificates.
- Note: The application is in a Zip file and requires a program such as WinZip in order to extract the files. After downloading the application, please read the included ~Instructions~.rtf file. You must follow these instructions or your application will not be accepted.
Listed below are open positions available with the City of Kingman. Click here for more information about the application process.
|Equipment Operator A (Water Operations)-Public Works||Full Time||Open Until Filled||$17.50-$20.84/hr (DOQ)|
|Equipment Operator B (Sanitation)-Public Works||Full Time||10/26/2018||15.12/HR|
|Firefighter - Kingman Fire Department||Part Time||Open Until Filled||$12.50 / hr (AZ CEP = $13.50 / hr)|
|Recreation Instructor - Parks & Recreation||Part Time||Open Until Filled||Based on wage qualifiers (see Job Description)|
|Sports Official- Parks & Recreation Department||Part Time||Open Until Filled||Basketball Referee (adult league) $19.48-$24.04/hr DOQ Volleyball Referee (adult league) $13.59-$15.65/hr DOQ Kickball Umpire (adult league) $13.59-15.65/hr DOQ|