Hours of Operation
- Green & Yellow Routes - Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Blue & Red Routes - Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday – all Routes 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Advertise with KART
Advertising on KART is a great way to be seen all around Kingman. KART operates four fixed routes, traveling approximately 190,000 miles annually and providing 7,000 to 10,000 passenger trips each month.
Your advertising dollars help fund the operating costs of your community’s local transit program. KART is funded by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Section 5311 Rural Transit Grant Program, Arizona Department of Transportation, City of Kingman General Fund, fare revenue and advertising revenue.
Advertising can be a substantial investment. Therefore, KART provides a variety of options to make advertising affordable for both large and small organizations.
For complete information, rates and the advertising agreement please click here.
Civil Rights Compliance
- ADA Transportation Policies
- Equal Employment Opportunities Policy
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Policy
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Plan
- Title VI Policy
- Title VI Implementation Plan
- Non Discrimination Notice to the Public - Spanish
- Non Discrimination Notice to the Public - English
- Non Discrimination Complaint Procedures
- Discrimination Complaint Form