2730 E Andy Devine Av
Kingman, AZ 86401
Phone: (928) 753-2191
Fax: (928) 753-2542
Lobby Hrs: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM (M-F except holidays)
Chief: Robert Devries
The Records Division and the services that are provided:
- The Records Division serves as the central repository for all police reports and related records for incidents occurring inside the limits of the City of Kingman. Information obtained from police reports is entered into a computer system. This data includes name files, information about arrests, accidents, incident reports, citations, written warnings and field interrogations.
- For information regarding reports occurring outside of our jurisdiction, please contact the Mohave County Sheriff's Office at (928) 753-0753.
- For information regarding reports occurring on the surrounding highways, please contact the Arizona Department of Public Safety at (928) 753-5552.
Kingman Police Department Records Division
2730 E. Andy Devine Ave.
Kingman, AZ 86401
For further information, contact the Records Division, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at (928) 753-2191. Records is closed on City holidays.
How to Obtain a Police Report
The Records Division handles all requests for copies of police reports. Requests for reports can be made by mail or in person.
Traffic Accident Reports
Please click the image below. You will be taken to a secure website to purchase a copy of the accident report.
All Other Reports
Please fill in and print out the Request For Police Report Form.
When requesting reports by mail, please include a legal size, self-addressed stamped envelope and a check for the amount due. The following information is necessary to locate the requested report:
- Department Report Number (if available)
- Names of subjects involved
- Date and time
- Type of report
The following fee schedule applies:
- 1 to 5 Pages: $2.00
- 6 to 15 Pages: $5.00
- 16 Pages or more: $5.00 plus .30 cents per page
- Photo CD (If Applicable): $5.00
- Audio Tape (If Applicable): $10.00
- Video Tape Reproduction: $10.00
- Profiles, Background Checks, or Visa/Good Conduct Letters: $5.00
Please be aware that with the exception of accident reports, personal information for case related people such as addresses and phone numbers, will be excised from the report copy. Also, due to the status of an investigation, some reports may not be available at the time requested. Normally, processing a request will take 1 to 3 days.