Pursuant to the Responsible Sales and Use Tax Act (Proposition 413) approved by the City of Kingman voters on November 6, 2018, the City of Kingman’s Model City Tax Code will be amended to reflect a 1% decrease in the transaction privilege and use tax rate among most categories effective January 1, 2019. Click here for more information.

Public Works

Rob Owen
3700 E Andy Devine Ave
Kingman, AZ 86401

Phone: (928) 757-7467
Fax: (928) 757-8340

Contact Us

Public Works FAQ

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • What is the hardness factor in my water?

  • What is the pH factor in my water?

  • How can I obtain information regarding Backflow Prevention?

  • I haul my own water and I would like to disinfect it. How to I do it?

  • What do I do if there are bees in my meter box?

  • Who do I contact if I see a drainage ditch that is plugged?

  • When does my trash get picked up when it's a holiday?

  • What do I do if I come upon a broken or missing manhole cover?

  • I drove over a pothole. What do I do?

  • My sewer line is backed up. What do I do, and who do I contact?

  • I noticed a cracked/broken sidewalk. Who do I contact so the public won't injure themselves?

  • A traffic signal is out or malfunctioning. What do I do?

  • A street light is broken or malfunctioning. What do I do?

  • The city-owned trash container that I use is broken and/or missing. Who should I call?

  • How do I get more information regarding Kingman's wastewater treatment plants?