City elections include candidate elections and special purpose elections for issues such as recalls, referendums, initiatives, bonds and general plan amendments. Candidate election dates are mandated by state law. Special purpose elections are held as necessary on certain dates of the year when not combined with a candidate election and the dates are also mandated by state law.
Mayoral and City Council Candidates may begin filing for candidacy on April 30, 2018. Information on the candidates will be posted to this page as soon as it is filed.
If you have any questions regarding elections, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (928) 753-8335. Thank you.
Si usted tiene alguna pregunta acerca de las elecciones, favor de comunicarse con la Secretaria Municipal al (928) 753-8335. Gracias.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Monica Gates
- Jennee (Jen) Miles
- Ryan N. Dooley
- SueAnn Mello Keener
Write In Candidates (Council Only):
- Timothy Griepp
- Scott Hotlry
- Deana Nelson
- Harley J. Pettit
- Ken Watkins
- Stuart Yocum
The City of Kingman is in Mohave County. Links to the voter registration offices are listed below.
Ballot Measure Filings
- Ballot Initiative 17-001 update
- Ballot Initiative 17-001
- Ballot Initiative 17-001 Amended
- Statement of Organization - Kingman Citizens for Responsible Taxation
- Campaign Financial Disclosure - Kingman Citizens for Responsible Taxation 18Jan16
- Campaign Financial Disclosure - Kingman Citizens for Responsible Taxation 18Mar29
- Statement of Organization - Committee to Elect Jen Miles
- Campaign Financial Disclosure - Committee to Elect Jen Miles
- Committee Termination Statement - Justice for Kingman